Lots of room to spread out, wonderful lighting, lots of electricity (there is an outlet in the floor near each of these groups of tables)
This room is available to us all day and night while we are there. Get up early, stay up late - do what makes you happy.
Once you arrive, everything you will need is provided! Miss Sarah is an amazing hostess for us – she’s an amazing cook.
This is a retreat house venue. If you are not accustomed to this culture, just a few pointers:
• We might be sharing the dining area during meal times with other folks that might be staying at the facility.
• We try to be KIND and we try to be HELPFUL to the staff here. They are wonderful. So we try to help with cleaning up a bit, maybe running a vacuum for them, etc.
• When departing, we help out by stripping the bed sheets and bringing soiled linens to their bins they leave out for us.
• Clean up after ourselves.
• We always get lucky and have local people help out by bringing a couple of ironing boards, irons, cutting mats
• Flying in and don’t want to haul a machine? We’ve also been fortunate to have local gals driving in be kind enough to bring some extra machines for the “fliers” to borrow.
• As soon as you register your intention to come with the “hold my spot” purchase, we will add you to the exclusive group chat on Facebook for the attendees of this event. The chats are fun, and they are a great place to “learn the ropes” as well as make sure any special needs you may have are met.
You’re going to love this place…
Bring your own wine or other alcoholic beverage if you choose. You also can bring in your favorite beverages like soda, etc. A refrigerator is available for our use.