Exciting news! We're making massive improvements on how it will be easier for you to take part in the Sally's Sew-A-Long program!
Look for the change to happen here very soon.
Reminder - the very best way to stay in the loop and get current updates - choose YOUR own method of notifications (or not) is to join us on Mighty Networks! We’re loving being able to serve our members better over there (than Facebook) as it relates to flexibility and the powerful, effective notifications there.
Come join in the fun & education with our exclusive system!
Amazing views allow you to see the work UP CLOSE.
Also, interact with other attendees from around the world in real time as you desire!
The sessions are done in an enjoyable, slower, casual pace that truly allows you to sew along with us (if you wish) as we move through the steps of the project.
Space is limited for each event - register early!
You will get your prep lists approximately two weeks before. Patterns and workshops are NOT included - unless otherwise noted below.
Be sure to have the work on your prep list completed before we start if you are sewing along with us.
- We start by noon MST and go until the project is done - unless otherwise noted.
- These events are moderated by two of our Team Rock Star Admins.
- Each event will be broken up into bite-sized sections - allowing you to sew-along.
- Sections within each event vary in length - with each one lasting no more than about 45 minutes, most are shorter.
- We take 10-15 minute breaks between sections to prep for the next. If you are sewing along, this time will help you keep up.
The app for these events is free and easy to use! It works on all devices and platforms. You do not have to be seen or heard if you don't want to be.
- A longer break may happen mid-day.
- For best experience, attend with a laptop or computer (not a phone or tablet).
- You will enter the room as "attendee" and your mic will be muted unless you are speaking.
- There is a Q&A feature! Please write your questions in.
- There is also a "Raise Hand" feature. Please raise your hand if you'd like to ask a question while we are in session. A moderator will bring you in and you can speak.
These events will be recorded. All VIPs & registered participants will have access to these recordings.
All registrations & specials offered are first registered, first served.
Specials for these live events cannot be combined with other coupon codes or offers.
When we take breaks, the room gets opened up for everyone to talk and join in interactively. If you would rather not be seen or heard, then simply do not raise your hand and you will remain in attendee mode.
Life gets in the way and you can't make if for the full day? No worries, sessions will be recorded so that all VIPs and those that registered for the Live Sew-A-Long can watch them later.