All live Sew-A-Long events have been postponed due to technical problems with our internet service provider, which we are in the process of resolving.
The solution is to upgrade our internet provider but we must wait while they send a construction crew to install and bury their equipment below the business complex here. They are working on it, but it requires lots of coordination and planning on their end.
Every upcoming event WILL still happen!
We are hoping to have the new schedule ready in January, which will include every event that has been postponed. You may still register for live events now, until they are sold out, but just know that the final event day or date will not be determined until January at the earliest.
Come join in the fun & education with our exclusive system!
Amazing views allow you to see the work UP CLOSE.
Also, interact with other attendees from around the world in real time as you desire!
The sessions are done in an enjoyable, slower, casual pace that truly allows you to sew along with us (if you wish) as we move through the steps of the project.
Space is limited for each event - register early!
You will get your prep lists approximately two weeks before. Patterns and workshops are NOT included - unless otherwise noted below.
Be sure to have the work on your prep list completed before we start if you are sewing along with us.
- We start at 9am and go until the project is done - unless otherwise noted.
- These events are moderated by two of our Team Rock Star Admins.
- Each event will be broken up into bite-sized sections - allowing you to sew-along.
- Sections within each event vary in length - with each one lasting no more than about 45 minutes, most are shorter.
- We take 10-15 minute breaks between sections to prep for the next. If you are sewing along, this time will help you keep up.
The app for these events is free and easy to use! It works on all devices and platforms. You do not have to be seen or heard if you don't want to be.
- A longer break may happen mid-day.
- For best experience, attend with a laptop or computer (not a phone or tablet).
- You will enter the room as "attendee" and your mic will be muted unless you are speaking.
- There is a Q&A feature! Please write your questions in.
- There is also a "Raise Hand" feature. Please raise your hand if you'd like to ask a question while we are in session. A moderator will bring you in and you can speak.
These events will be recorded. All VIPs & registered participants will have access to these recordings.
All registrations & specials offered are first registered, first served.
Specials for these live events cannot be combined with other coupon codes or offers.
When we take breaks, the room gets opened up for everyone to talk and join in interactively. If you would rather not be seen or heard, then simply do not raise your hand and you will remain in attendee mode.
Life gets in the way and you can't make if for the full day? No worries, sessions will be recorded so that all VIPs and those that registered for the Live Sew-A-Long can watch them later.